Wednesday 2 June 2010

So close you can smell it!


Ok here's the deal, I have been perusing the excellent Wychwood Festival site trying to see if I can't put together a list of 'must sees' for every day, this is not easy let me tell you! However I a few pencilled in as the all important MS's for each day, but I suspect it will change!.


So far it looks like this for Friday


  • Arcadian Kicks

  • Justin Currie

  • The Mighty Levellers!

Saturday is like this



  • Toumake Diabate

  • Rob Cowen and the Dissidents

  • One String Loose

  • The Outcast Band ( one of my faves)

  • Lightening Seeds

  • Happy Mondays

Sunday ( looks like the standout day to me)



  • Rook and the Ravens

  • 6 Day Riot

  • Ade Edmondson and The Bad Shepherds

  • King Creasote

  • J.O.E.L ( described on their website as a crossover of Green day & The Offspring!!!

  • Martha Tilston

And last and definitely not least my favourite band Seth Lakeman...if you have never seen Team Lakeman before you are in for such a treat





No comments:

Post a Comment