Sunday 22 May 2011

The week ahead

This is in a way , a week I've been waiting for for months and , yes its a good thing that is happening but  its quite scary too. On Tuesday 24th May 2011 I am finally getting rid of my nasty inflamed extremely painful gallbladder * fanfare*. Hopefully its just an overnight  stay and then back home with a three to four week recovery just taking it easy and getting well again.

Next week therefore will mostly be taking place from my sofa! In other  good news next week will also bring a new laptop to replace this prehistoric desktopI am on and a laser jet printer and .....tada!!......fibre optic broadband. Wow 21st century girl or what!

Two weeks until Wychwood good people happy days, I am rather thinking that the sun will shine on us, the Pimms will flow and happy shiny people will be loving all the good toons , poetry, food and myriad stalls that will abound.

So far today has seen me in domestic goddess mode, rocks cakes made for the Alzheimers Society meeting, my sister is the Support Services Manager for Gloucestershire and they do the most amazing work. Later on I will be preparing Lemon & Thyme Chicken with roast veggies and a white wine & lemon sauce. I may sound a little sound but hey, sometimes I rock!

So good people I leave you with this advice go check this out www.kathrynrobertsandseanlakeman.co.uk, the brand new & updated site from Sean Lakeman & Kathryn Roberts , good news for all folkies!

No comments:

Post a Comment