Wednesday 11 May 2011

Planning ahead

It seems the wonderful Wychwood people have been brilliant enough to let me have a pass again for this year's festival,thank you soo much!! I was pretty new to the whole blogging from a festival last year but did gain invaluable experience and this year I am making a plan as to what I intend to cover.

One of the things I am really keen on doing is spending time covering some the emerging talent that will be performing in the BBC Introduces area I've put in a link for people to have a look and what is really exciting is the amazing diversity I have to say I am particularly looking forward to The Voodoo Kings, Cuba Cuba and Jessie Grace. It's a fantastic launchpad for these groups and one of last years most popular acts Rook and The Ravens are in the Main Arena last year and rapidly making a name for themselves http://www.wychwoodfestival.com/bbcintroandmore/.

I am intend to devote time to the Poetry and Literary side of Wychwood as well and I am hoping to put together a soundscape for each day of the festival.

Tomorrow I will talk some more about the acts that I am looking forward to the most, up and coming gigs Seth Lakeman on Saturday at The Derngate in Northampton which I will review and festivals I am hoping to go to this summer. I would have blogged yesterday but I just had to make Chocolate Chip Cookies, you know how it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment